Skip to main content

My very first entry

Well, I have always wanted a blog of my own. So I said hey, why not.
The Queen of everything else is a name someone gave me years ago because I always seem to know where to get things and how to do things and if I don't I google. I google everything. The power of the internet. Information at your fingertips, if you have a question or not sure of something, google it. I promise the answer is out there!!
Well, I am a very creative person. I seem to be good at a lot of different things. I bake and have a little business called Sweet Sparkling Delights. I am into holistic medicine and I constantly read and search for herbal remedies. I would love to go back to school for holistic medicine. Maybe one day.
I've had lots of different titles from time to time including makeup artist and costume designer. I sew and I am very crafty. I have been known to garbage pick and thrift shop furniture items bring it home and refinish it. I plan to share my projects and ideas on here to share with others. I've sold Tupperware and Partylite in my past and I was a waitress back in the day. I love to cook and am obsessed with creating recipes of my own from a recipe. Give it my own twist. I have a 20 year old daughter and a 13 year old son and they basically are my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butter Meltaways with Pink Frosting

                              Butter Meltaways with Pink Frosting recipe by Paula Deen                 Makes 8 dozen 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup cornstarch 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar Frosting: 1 cup confectioners’ sugar 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 to 1 drop red food coloring 1. In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Separate dough into 4 equal parts and roll each into a smooth log. Wrap each log in flour-dusted wax paper. Chill dough for at least 6 hours. After six hours, allow dough to sit out for 15 minutes to soften. 2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease baking sheets. 3. Slice dough into 1/4-inch slices and place on prepared baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes. Cool cookies on wire racks. 4. In a medi...
Every week we get this amazing box of organic fruits  & vegetables delivered right to our doorstep.  Misfits Market  takes in all the high-quality food that superficial grocery stores would rather let go to waste. Then, they find it a good home. Your home.   It can be expensive to eat healthy. Yet almost half of the food grown in this country is thrown out because it can't be sold.  All of that was $19😱👏🥰 So excited right now!!! You can get 25% back on your first box by using my code below!!🙌✨ http://misfitsmarket.refr.cc/michelefarriellanorr or click the link in my Bio!!!

Baked Paprika-Parmesan Chicken

This easy recipe takes chicken breasts breaded with a Parmesan and paprika coating is baked until golden and crispy. This unique combination of ingredients makes a fantastic dish that all your family will love.. Baked Paprika-Parmesan Chicken makes 4 servings Ingredients: 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves 2 teaspoons paprika 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 tablespoons milk 1 egg, beaten 1/4 cup butter, melted Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine flour, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk. Dip the chicken in the egg, then dredge in the flour mixture. Place in the baking dish, and pour the melted butter evenly over the chicken. Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese has browned, and the...